17 June 2010

I'm shopping

at Madewell.com!!!

As a J.Crew fan myself, I've known about their little sister brand for a while.

And living in Utah, that means that of course they don't have a store anywhere near me.


But now I can shop online and shop like my inner Alexa Chung [because she has awesome style].

So in the spirit of pretending like I have unlimited funds and buy whatever I want, this is my Madewell shopping list.

This super comfy, striped sweatshirt. Perfect to throw on when the Cedar City summer night gets chilly.


These light wash skinny jeans. My little flat butt would be happy to have these babies on.



This perfectly slouchy sparkly tee. Scoop necks are my fave.



And the one pair of shoes I've had my eye on for months [see my header]...
BENSIMON SNEAKERS!! Dresses, shorts, jeans...name the outfit, I'll wear these babies with anything.
[I just don't know which pair I want!!]

Navy elastic?


Gunmetal laceups?



Or the prettiest pretty floral laceups? [which I've never seen before]


[sigh]

I wish I had money.

And a bigger closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment