27 June 2010

I'm recovering

STILL...from last weekend in Vegas.

I had a blast. I spent more money than I planned to...

Remember when I said that we were just spending all weekend in the hotel and that I wouldn't need to dress up? Wrong. Nick (the birthday boy), decided that in all of his birthday glory, he wanted his party to be mature and "Vegas"...which inevitably means "club clothes".

Do I look like the kinda girl who owns club clothes?

Panic set in about this point. I didn't have a dress...or heels...or even eyeliner!!

Relief then set in when we came across an H&M.
Aah...

A $30 dress from H&M, $30 oxfords (on sale) from Nordstrom, and $4 eyeliner from Sephora later...I was ready to party.


The (only) worst part of the weekend? My RayBans didn't make it home with me. :(
I'm pretty sure I left them on the desk and some drunk skank took them.
I've called the Aria 3 times and checked every possible place for them since I've been home.

Looks like I'll be using Andrea's Dillards discount for some new (less cool=not polarized) RayBans.

2 comments:

  1. Oh No... whats life without your Rays :(
    -Stupid drunk skank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope getting all hoochified was worth losing your Rays....sounds like a horrible vegas experience ;)P

    ReplyDelete