I was in Washington for Sasquatch! Festival.
And it was ah-may-zing.
I went with Ryon and Winston.

We spent the day before the festival wandering around Seattle/Fremont. We stayed in the seediest motel we could find.
Then we drove to George, Washington [I want to know who named this city and shake their hand. It makes me laugh everytime.]
3 full days of music. Non-stop.
This is the main stage. [1 of 4 total] Isn't it beautiful?? The most fun shows of my life on this stage.

Day 1: Minus the Bear. Portugal. The Man. OK Go [lame.] BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE [the best show]. The National [the 2nd best show]. Vampire Weekend. My Morning Jacket. deadmau5.
[Broken Social Scene]

[The National]

Day 2: Martina Topley-Bird. Local Natives. The Tallest Man on Earth [AMAZING show. I passed out during it.] Kid Cudi. Tegan and Sara. LCD SOUNDSYSTEM [tied for 3rd best show]. Massive Attack [the 4th best show]. The Dirty Projectors.
[LCD Soundsystem]

Day 3: Passion Pit. She & Him. BAND OF HORSES [tied for 3rd best show]. Neon Indian.
[Passion Pit]

I'm going back next year. 40,000 people don't scare me.
And then I spent a few days at home while my youngest sister graduated high school.
I'm old.
Then when I came back, Ryon, Gavin & I spent 3 days straight at my complex's pool. I got burned. Stupid sun.
But I'm back to blogging now. I missed it.
But mostly I missed stalking everyone else's blogs.
I'm so behind.
Dear Taryn,
ReplyDeleteI've been the worst friend! I hope all is well this trip looked so fun. I want to hear more about it and your fun cedar life this summer!
love you , Rachel