14 June 2010

I'm going away

just for this weekend.

My friend is turning 21 and he and his parents have generously set up a weekend for a whole slew of friends to hang out at the Aria Hotel in Vegas this weekend.

[by the way, they're paying for everything]


What the h am I supposed to wear?
It's Vegas, so it'll be hot.
And we're not actually going to a bar/club.
And since this is a guy's party, the male:female ratio will favor the latter.
And I'm not the typical Vegas skinny jeans/sequin tank/sky high heels type.
.....you know those types.

So.

Where does that leave me?
[it leaves me thankful that I'm not a slut]
But also, I'm not sure my J.Crew pleated shorts, a polo and flats would go over so well in this scenario.

3 comments:

  1. slut it up... halter top, cut off jean shorts to your butt, major heels, and add a fake tat to complete the look. Hey what happens in vegas stays in vegas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Oh you little Jcrew girl, you. You'll look so much better than the other girls there anyway. I already guarantee it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I faith in you that you will look perfect... as always!!!! I with Stac... hooker all the way

    ReplyDelete