18 March 2010

I'm still laughing

My late night schedule used to look like this:
8:30 pm: Get home from work
8:30-10:05: Mess around with Ryon & Gavin (a.k.a. play Guitar Hero...or beat Ryon at Guitar Hero)
10:05-11:30: Watch Conan
11:35-1:05: Watch Jimmy (a.k.a. James T. Fallon [but only on Wednesdays])
1:05-whenever: Mess around some more until I get sleepy

Stupid Leno had to ruin everything.

But I digress...
Today I was reading something online about Jimmy Kimmel's video on his show. Something about a handful of Hollywood's most handsome men in a club that ended with Jimmy in bed with Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck.

How could I miss this?! Well, probably because my nights are spent watching the Fallon Jimmy rather than the Kimmel Jimmy.

But I digress again...
This video had me in a giggle fit for the whole [almost] 10 minutes.



John Krasinski will always fill the cute quota.
Always, and forever.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA John is hilarious..hahaha what the hell! (:

    ReplyDelete