16 March 2010

I'm an art lover

Lately [and probably because of all my blog following], I've been obsessively saving photos of future decor inspirations. Paint colors, floral arrangements, bedding, furniture, lighting...you name it, I probably have 3 pictures of it.

This post on design*sponge yesterday was full of ideas that I would use right this second if I A] had the resources and B] had my own place. Ah, such is the life of a college student that rents with 5 other girls and moves roughly every 9 months.



What's not to love about this?? A HUGE collage/oil painting and the prettiest heels as decoration and art!! Two of my favorite things. This also reminds me that every time I talked myself out of a pretty pair of heels because they were "too pretty to wear", I was delusional! I could have used them as fashion and art! When they're not being worn, just stick them on a bookshelf and display them.
Now when I drool over/oogle/covet a pair of heels that aren't "everyday" heels, I'll just put them right next to To Kill A Mockingbird.

For those of you who will be making appearances at my future home, be prepared to see my version of this.

And also, don't be surprised if I lie about where I got the inspiration...I'd love for everyone to think I'm the mastermind.

1 comment:

  1. I didnt know my sweet lil' Taryn was a blogger. You are so cool! miss you~

    ReplyDelete