28 March 2010

I'm not the barefoot kinda gal

...except for a good cause, I'll make an exception. TOMS Shoes is having a huge event A Day Without Shoes. How ironic that a shoe company would promote a day without shoes, but TOMS is such an amazing organization that they're focusing on the millions of people who don't have the luxury of wearing shoes everyday. Those of us who go barefoot will experience what so many adults and children have to do all around the world.

So on April 8th, for all day or just part of it, let's all go barefoot!

...and maybe wear these awesome shirts:



While wandering around the TOMS website, I found a genius toolkit to promote and support the OWDS campaign and also some cute new styles of TOMS that I might have to buy for the summer.





April 8th, I'll be barefoot, showing off some cute new nail polish and doing some good.
You should be too! But if you can't, at least download these stencils and make a cool shirt for the cause!!

No comments:

Post a Comment