19 December 2009

I'm Right!!

Remember a couple posts ago when I said I'd shop at J.Crew's clearance section??
On Thursday, after I got my cracked windshield fixed, I met Kade at Fashion Place Mall and we wandered into J.Crew because, well, we're both hopeless and won't ever be satisfied with just window shopping. Guess what I found nicely folded on a table in the store?


These $98 beauties...



for only $9.99!!!!!!!!!!

The ONLY pair left. In a size 28.

You'd better believe that I was ecstatic and giddy when I picked them up, bought them at the register [of course getting a gift box], and wrapped them!! They are now sitting underneath the Christmas Tree marked: "To Taryn, From Taryn".

Yes, I'm serious.

Now I just have to figure out what to wear them with!! I can't decide if these lucky jeans are really winter-worthy, but I'd totally be okay with just folding them in my closet and waiting until Spring to whip them out with some metallic heels, a white T-shirt and a chunky bracelet...just like the model. :)

Happy Christmas, Ron.

Happy Christmas, Harry.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha you're ridiculous. but you definitely would wrap something up for yourself. (: i love you for it, amazing find!!

    ReplyDelete