02 January 2010

I'm Done Celebrating the Holidays


Tomorrow is my sister's 20th birthday. And that milestone officially marks the end of the holiday season.

Thanksgiving + Christmas + New Years + Andrea's birthday = ALL DONE!!!

Once I find photos of Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'll post them. Maybe I'll even talk about what I got and how I feel about it. But that can wait for another day. Because who wants to just read about what I got when you can SEE it! [Or I just want to show you.]

I didn't do anything crazy for New Year's Eve. I went to brunch with Kade's family at Market Street which was awesome and so yummy. I'll bring my family so that I can finally have that crab omelet that looked so delicious. Then I went to Ikea and bought myself a new comforter for my cold cold bed in Cedar City. And Andrea got a new one, so I thought I should have one too.

Then I came home, fell asleep while waiting to hear from friends what the plan was and by the time I woke up from my slumber, all my friends were driving up to freakin' DEER VALLEY for a party they heard of from the friend of a friend. Me = not interested.

So I waited for Papa Brent to get off work and he took me to the new movie "Nine" with Daniel Day-Lewis and other attractive actors. It was weird/entertaining/confusing/kind of musical and ended right at midnight. So I got some midnight action. My dad gave me a hug. [Awe. Cute.]
And since Andrea's birthday is tomorrow and we have to drive back to Cedar tomorrow afternoon, we went bowling and out to eat today in celebration!

So the holidays are over [finally], my extended family is gone, my grandparents are lonely and ipso facto, obynox, and I'm looking forward to starting new classes, new jobs at work, new friends to hang out with [2 high school friends are coming to SUU!] and that's about it.

I hope you're good to me, 2010. Or we'll have as many problems as Tiger & Elin.

No comments:

Post a Comment