15 December 2009

I'm inspired

Why is it that no matter what I'm looking at on J.Crew's website, I'm inevitably urged to dress like every single model?
I'm not joking. Every. Single. Model.
Whoever styles the outfits for them should win some type of humanitarian award for making the world beautiful.
And why does every outfit seem like a breakthrough invention of clothing?
One part casual + one part dressy + a splash of sparkle and you've got the perfect wear-anywhere ensemble.
[these shoes are ama-za-zing.]


[and I would happily accept these glittery shoes if someone happened to buy them for me.]
[and this outfit is just simply amazing]

One day I'll have enough money to just shop right out of the J.Crew catalog and look like one of these girls. Seriously, NO ONE else can pull of the ankle socks/peep toe heels/skirt look.
Until then, I'll settle for parousing the clearance section and getting a $100 cashmere scarf for a mere 33 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment