16 December 2009

I'm missing Glee.

Here it is, Wednesday...again. My day for Glee.

But guess what? The finale was last week. NOW what am I supposed to do every Wednesday night at 8 o'clock at night?

The season 1 dvd comes out in a couple weeks, though. So that might be enough to tide me over until freaking APRIL when it comes back on. And seriously, the finale was incredible. I'm still grinning/squealing/talking about it.



Every time Will runs down the hall, I grin. Sue me, I can't help it!! It's perfect.

And Emma's shoes are always amazing J.Crew heels. I would love to raid her trailer any day.

But...now that Glee is over and I have absolutely nothing else to watch over my Winter Break from school, I'm probably just going to borrow Season 2 of How I Met Your Mother. I should probably catch up on Barney Stinson & So.

This is going to be LEGEN...wait for it, and I hope you're not Lactose Intolerant because the next part is DARY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment