So my Liz Lemon post was inspired by this post on Glamour's Single-ish blog... which I really love.
Especially John Ortved's posts.
He's awesome.
The quote by Liz Lemon is perfect. And I know I've been ranting a lot lately about working hard to get noticed by guys or what I have to do to compare to other girls, but the truth is that it's just a phase.
The phase that I go through every few months.
It's the curse of the perpetually single. (:
Anyway, I thought this list of what guys want in a girl is hilarious. And true!
...and picking between Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Vinegar & BBQ Mesquite is an impossible fete.
I will never try. Both bags please!
number 4 made me laugh, b/c it's true. Again David is moving to cedar so hopefully you won't be single for too much longer ;P
ReplyDeleteHaha Staci, I love it!! You're awesome...how much I wish I was a Kelly girl (:
ReplyDelete