Of course I'm broke!
I went to Vegas and bought that cute Roxy top.
But can't find bottoms.
More importantly, I don't really have money to actually buy new bottoms.
[so no swimming for me for a while]
I have a never ending list of things I need to buy for my house:
Dish towels.
A kitchen trash can
Something to hang a mirror with
Pictures to fill my frames
A bookcase to replace the cheap cheap cheap one I bought from stupid Walmart
Seriously...never ending.
And now, on a lovely Sunday afternoon, in my new SUU sweatshirt, I find myself online shopping!!!
What is wrong with me?
Anthropologie is going to be the death of me.
Why must they have such cute things?
I would wear this dress with my favorite J.Crew cream cardigan every day.

Maybe this cute top with some cuffed denim shorts and my new teal sandals!

Why can't this just be mine!?

I'm hopeless.
I need help.
Or a credit card.
Bwhaha welcome to my life, right?
ReplyDelete