Jack described Liz as this: "New York third-wave feminist, college-educated, single-and-pretending-to-be-happy-about-it, overscheduled, undersexed, you buy any magazine that says 'healthy body image' on the cover and every two years you take up knitting for...a week."
Wow. Trade knitting for scrapbooking and you have me.
I love to eat.

I'm allergic to cats. And "anything warm and adorable."
I only need glasses to see far away but I'll wear them all the time anyway.

I have a strong aversion to unfairness. [You remember when she buys all the hot dogs because someone formed a new line? Yeah. I'd do that.]
I would probably break up with someone who was attractive enough to get whatever he wanted. [Jon Hamm, anyone?]

-Liz Lemon, 30 Rock
I couldn't love her more.
oh my gosh i was reading what Liz(aka You) wanted in a guy and im not joking...and im not saying this b/c im bias and i want you to date David but that is exactly david...ask anyone! ;)
ReplyDelete