1.] Halloween.
2.] My birthday.
3.] My birthday vacation.
4.] Thanksgiving [my favorite holiday devoted to eating].
5.] Hot chocolate on a cold snowy night wrapped up in a blanket.
6.] Finally getting to wear my adorable gray pea coat from Nordys Rack.
7.] And a haircut [I do not know when this will take place or who will do the honors].
1. Every Halloween [as of last year], my roommates do a group costume. 2008 was the year for Treasure Trolls. I was not a Treasure Troll, however. The girls also didn't win the Group Award at the Howl so I didn't miss out on much. And I'm glad I didn't have to walk around wearing only pantyhose.
This year is going to be fun. I've been sworn to secrecy about our costume this year, but rest assured, even though it might be slightly embarrassing yet extremely unique, the chances of people recognizing us are slim. Our eye is on that Group Award prize.
2. I will be celebrating my 22nd year of life this November 6th. Finally a Friday birthday. I already bought myself a handbag. [Justification: 50% off = early bday prezzie for me] and my dad got a wicked good deal on a new BlackBerry for me. 2 presents down, lots more to go. I'll post my wishlist later. (=
3. I haven't planned my own birthday party since I was 13. Andrea throws me a part every year and I love her for it. Last year, the big 2-1 called for a Mocktail Party. Years before were always a surprise and involved all my friends and usually cupcakes. This year is hard. I wasn't planning on going home and I definitely wasn't planning on any big party or soiree. It's only 22, no big deal.
Brooke and Kade disagree, however. Today, I agreed to make the drive out to Disneyland for my birthday. I fully expect to have a fantastic time and can't think of any better way to spend a non-landmark birthday.
4-6. These will be brought up in a later post. It's much too early, I'm just eager. Sue me.
7. I desperately need a hair cut. I want nothing more than my hair to be one color and long. Neither of those criteria are being met right now. My dad hates my hair too. He's not subtle about it either. Once this haircut happens, I'll post. But for now, I will just complain.
This weekend, Andrea and I are going home for the holiday off school, and I wish 2 things would happen: that I find $100 dollars sitting on the ground and I get to go shopping and that the boy will ask me out.
Here's crossing my fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment