November 6th is coming up [in 3 weeks]. I will be 22 years old. It's been a good few years and the quarter-life crisis is just around the corner.
In order to make this easier for everyone, I'll just post some things I've had my eye on.The new BlackBerry Curve 8520 in White. This wish has already been fulfilled thanks to my dear Daddio. Thanks Dad, I love the new phone!!

I've been on the hunt for a new handbag [I hate the word "purse". It's so old lady-ish.] My search ended on Piperlime's website when I stumbled onto the sale page and scrolled down to a gorgey gray Melie Bianco bowler bag. It came in the mail yesterday and I love her. Happy birthday to myself!

I've also kept a close eye on eBay for a Nixon Chalet watch. There's no way I'd ever pay $200 for a brand new one of these babies, but eBay seems like the perfect place to find one for about $80. I'd like White or Ivory, please.

These items from ModCloth.



ShopRuche.com.



Forever 21.




Thanks for thinking of me. And I hope everyone enjoys my birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment