09 October 2009

I'm Available with a capital A.



Story: Last night I had to work until 9. That means I missed the epic PB&J wedding of the century. Good thing NBC puts their newest show online the night of.


Or so I THOUGHT!!!


Not only have I been waiting 5 seasons for this to happen, but I was up until 3 am w a i t i n g for this episode to be put on after 7 different people texted me about "The Office". SEVEN! Seven people who knew my heart would die a little when Pam finally said I DO to Jim Halpert (aka MY future husband). They were right. A little piece of me died.







I can't believe how perfect this wedding was. Jim has been my dream guy for years and I was absolutely not disappointed. He was sweet, funny, creative and a little dopey sometimes. So perfect. The aisle dance was, let's face it, inevitable. The veil and the tie were so incredible. The twist in the ceremony locale was fantastic.


I cried.
Like a little girl.
My roommate saw.
Let her judge me, I dare her.


I saw a PostSecret once that said "I'd rather watch Pam & Jim in a relationship and be happy than find my own boyfriend". That couldn't relate more to me.


Lastly, PB&J never made an office relationship look so adorable. They made holding hands the cutest thing I've ever seen. They made me jealous of a proposal in a gas station parking lot. And now I want to be married by a ship captain at Niagra Falls.







Needless to say, I'm single...and looking.
Any tall, skinny, quick-witted, shaggy-haired, shrugging cute males may apply.
Please contact me ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha i love you T, and i loved that this episode, finally, happened.

    ReplyDelete