'Sup.
Back from spring break.
Mmm. It was heavenly.
Went to San Diego with my best friend Gavin.
He's from there.
So my other friend, Roman, and I followed Gav home to SD, and made ourselves right at home.
Gavin's mom, Heidi, is a saint.
A SAINT I tell you!!
His folks paid for ALL of our food.
Islands, Soup Plantation, Rum Jungle, Brian's Diner, an amazing deli in Hillcrest, and Bronx pizza. Not to mention homemade chicken & dumplings, breakfast burritos, corned beef and hash [+ all the green stuff] and coffee every morning.
I think I gained 9 lbs last week.
So worth it.
Unfortunately, the 2 boys and this girl didn't bring any cameras to document.
The only picture I have is from St. Patrick's Day.
Heidi threw Green Feast 2011.
Everything green.
If I'd thrown up that night, it would've looked alien.
[Sorry, kinda gross.]
We went to Pacific Beach almost everyday, Balboa Park, Point Loma, Belmont Park, 3 different malls.
I bought a new pair of Toms.
I didn't pack anything green to wear for St. Pat's Day, so I bought olive Toms.
Apparently, whilst flirting with the cute mustached employee, he gave me 30% off because I was buying something green.
Roman and Gavin are convinced that the discount meant I should have given the mustache my phone number, but I think...if a guy wants my phone number, he can ask for it. Not just give me a [very appreciated] discount.
Side note, boys in San Diego know how to flirt. (:
I'm moving there.
Anyway, now that I'm back, I got right into school and I also have a little side project planned for my Toms.
I'll post that in a few seconds.
Hope everyone had a good SBreak.
I'm back to snow so hopefully these last 6 weeks of classes goes fast.
Fingers are crossed.

No comments:
Post a Comment