14 April 2010

I'm proud to be a GLEEk!

It was the BEST night.
Tons of songs.
The blonde Cheerio with the bangs was killing me.
["There was a mouse in mine."
"Dolphins are just gay sharks."
"Sometimes I forget my middle name."]
Emma is hands down my favorite.
Finn is hot.
HOT.
Artie, Kurt and the good guy dancer should talk more.
And Sue is endlessly entertaining.
["Did you get a haircut? It looks awful."
"I won't be burying any hatchets unless I get a clear shot to your groin."]

I'll be quoting this episode for weeks.

As for costumes. This was the most fun for us.
I was Emma. [I absolutely adore her.]

My sister, Andrea, was Tina. [Weirdly PERFECT for the part.]

Our roommate, Rachel, was...who else? Rachel.

Roomie Megan was Sue. [Track jacket and whistle included.]

Our other roommate, Kirstyn, was Mercedes. [She rocked the cheetah earrings.]

Our friend, Gavin, was Ken Tenaka. [So hilarious.]

Cute Camille was preggo Quinn. [She had a homemade baby bump!]

And Finn was played by our friend, Todd!


It was awesome to dress up and watch Glee all together. We had a blast and can't wait for next week. I don't know what I'm going to do when the semester is over and all my roommates are gone! I won't have anyone to watch Glee with!

3 comments:

  1. This is cute, I still love this idea. Btw, you might miss your room mates...but I know you miss me more. I'm cooler, and that's a fact. BUT I love you, miss you and you make the best Emma, you should ask to be her..stunt double..(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is so funny! I love that yall did this! And yes the blond cheerio is the funniest right up there with Sue! i love it especially the dolphin quote.

    Twila
    blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
    twilasvintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH! I love this! You guys did an awesome job dressing up! I may repost this! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete