20 April 2010

I'm feeling a little off

The semester has been in light speed mode for the last month and I'm shocked that it's already the last week of classes. The worst part about this week is that I haven't just been stressed about school and finals. There's more...

Unfortunately, I've experienced a little bit of a broken heart this week. Miscommunication is a bih. I guess the worst part is that I had some unrealistic expectations. Actually, a lot of them.

But, knowing that I'm better off is a huge boost.

And after a much needed cry for about 40 miles on my drive back to school, huge hugs from my amazing roommates when I pulled up to the house, and a boy bashing session over 52 oz. of Dr. Pepper and Facebook stalking the new [less cute] girlfriend, I feel a little better.

There are a few things that I would really like right now, though.

A comfy bed to curl up in. A fluffy white comforter, huge down pillows and a flat screen at the foot of the bed would make me smile.


[I don't recall where I found this photo]

Also, a good book. Specifically An Education. And NOT with the movie cover. I hate when books are republished with movie poster covers.



And I may or may not have to watch Amelie sometime in the next couple days...

But now I have finals to get through next week, moving to my new house [with unknown roommates for the first time in 3 years...scary!] as well as making sure my summer in Cedar City without all my friends and roommates is fun!

I've got a lot to do...

3 comments:

  1. Taryn I love you HA! Next time a boy breaks your heart you let me know and I will kick him in the small hairy balls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, you're the first person that will hear about it. He deserves it too. D bag. (:
    Loooooove you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog and you know my bro in law david is moving to cedar right? ;)

    ReplyDelete