So, to kick off my new hobby, I need clothes.
[which is the best part about this being my new hobby, I get to shop]
My dad claims that it's not a fashion show, but c'mon...everything is a fashion show!!
My first question:
What jacket do you like?
This Oakley Eaves Jacket? I love this one...the color is awesome.

This Oakley Gretchen Bleiler Jacket?
[It's on sale, too!]

Next:
Pants? I need some to fit my flat butt.
I really want Holden pants. They're expensive though. :(
These Holden Zoe Pants are kinda on sale.

These Holden Amelia Cargos are my favorite I think...but they'll probably get dirty.

These Holdens are on sale!! Think they'd go well with a purple jacket?

Any opinion? I think I know what I want, I just want to be sure...so I'm throwing these options out there.
Plus, I don't get paid for another week so I'm killing time.
I really wish Christmas was sooner so I wouldn't have to use my own money for this stuff. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment